The Great opportunity for Homeopathic Doctors of Madhya Pradesh, Directorate of Indian System of Homeopathy & Medicines Department launch some Doctors requirement in Madhya Pradesh, approximately 200 Doctor require for national Rural health Mission (NRHM) program. I’ll provide some information about advertisement, complete information published at 18 of November at the official Vyapam website or MP Online website.
Directorate of Indian System of Homeopathy & Medicines Department - Interview for appointment of contact Ayush Doctors - 2009
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination board, Bhopal
“Chayan Bhavan” Main Road No. - 1, Chinar Park (East), Bhopal- 462011
By Madhya Pradesh Examination Board, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh Ayurveda / Homoeopathy / Unani medical cadre in 2006 were carried out according to the contract provision, contract Ayurveda Medical Officer, contract Homeopathy Medical Officer, contract Unani Medical Officer for selection of the original residents of Madhya Pradesh has invited applications are made --
Related details are as follows:-
1.Original inhabitants- is essential to be natives of Madhya Pradesh.
2. Educational qualification- Graduated in Ayurveda / Homoeopathy / Unani medical system law established university / Board is conferred by the Indian Medicine Central Council / Central Council of Homoeopathy or any recognized Board or Council provided four-year Ptropadi (D.H.M.S.) Recognized that the Central Council of Homeopathy and law established Ayurveda / Homeopathy / Unani Medical Council / Board registration.
Note - you must complete internship application date.
3. Availability of applications and examination fees- Application of test online through www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in only the website can be filled to Date 18/12/09 to 18/11/09. For Application form Candidates of all sections 500/- payment by credit card or online on the website, M. P. Online through authorized Kiosk can be cash. By the candidate 50 /- will be payable on Authorized Kiosk.
4. Examination / interview program- Rules retrenchment of applicants after examination / interview will be held in Bhopal which will be notified by dates separately.
5. Prescribed age limit- the appointment of the first day of January of the year does not exceed 40 years of age.
6. While any type of application documents is not enclosed. Appointment of the successful candidate to be interviewed by the Department in the original applications of information given by candidates will be given after test.
7. Examination regarding the number of vacancies, the original inhabitants, table reservations, age, selection processes, and other details are available on the website of the board.
Note: It’s a part of advertisement as per published in Newspaper, I will provide this info only for aware of people. Content may be change in translation.