Saturday, January 24, 2009
Nambison’s Digital Stethoscope:
Nambison’s Digital Stethoscope is a state-of-the art intrabody sound Auscultation System (with specific sound amplification Technology) hardware coupled with Nambison’s Diagnoz-it software (also available as stand alone). The Nambison’s Digital Stethoscope is just like conventional stethoscope with the added benefits. With Breakthrough indigenous Technology, Nambison’s Digital Stethoscope can Amplify the Body Sound up to 20 Times. With 20X Amplification, it enables doctors to catch the sound that is usually hidden from the conventional stethoscope, such as the heartbeat of fetus after 5 months. It gives you the choice of Bell, Diaphragm, for better and clearer sound. With Nambison’s Digital Stethoscope Heart, Lung & abdominal Sound can be seen on the computer screen. This Intra-Body Sound can be recorded in the computer for Analyzing, reviewing, transmitting it through IR or bluetooth device can be sent to a distant place through Voice SMS or Internet for second opinion or can be analyzed on follow up. This recorded sound can be stored in a computer for future reference or the Body Sound. Volume control and other changes can be done with the speakers used with the computer. Runs on (02) AAA batteries. Covered under a 1-year manufacturing warranty.
Host PC Requirements:
• Operating System: MS Windows 98 or higher
• Processor: Pentium II - 300 MHz or higher
• RAM: 64 MB minimum
• HDD: 300 MB for program and disk cache
• Sound Card with input jack
• Frequency Response: 20-1000 Hz
• File Type: .wav format
Third Party Requirements (for IP transmission): Internet, IR or bluetooth enabled computer.
• Sound Quality: High fidelity sound.
• Noise: Background noise immunity.
• Data Transmission: Real-time & Store/Forward IP; all telecom and video conferencing at greater than 9.6Kbps.
• User Interface: Remote & host units controlled by PC GUI applet.
• Data Storage: Archiving to a PC in standard .wav format.
• Record Length: up to 60 seconds
• Playback: at different or normal speed
For Purchase Contact- Click Here
More Info: Click Here